M18 FUEL™ 8-1/4" Table Saw w/ One-Key™
The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 8-1/4” Table Saw w/ One-Key™ generates the power of a 15A Corded Saw, 24-1/2” of Rip Capacity and Up to 600 linear Feet of cutting per charge. Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the Milwaukee(R) M18 FUEL™ 8-1/4” Table Saw w/ One-Key™ is optimized for power, portability and productivity. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatch run-time in all applications. The rack and pinion fence system maintains accuracy and allows for quick adjustments. For maximum productivity, the tool has on board storage for the included accessory and a tool free guard and riving knife changes. An all metal frame provides durability for daily jobsite use. Compatible with ONE-KEY™, this is the industry’s first Table Saw that wirelessly connects to a smart phone to Track and manage a tool’s performance and location. Integrated Tool Tracking, available through ONE-KEY™, provides full visibility to how and where tools are being used across your network of jobs and users. The app will track all ONE-KEY™ compatible devices within 100 ft range of your phone. By building the functionality into the tool, not the battery, all devices are trackable even if the battery is not charged or on the tool. The app will automatically keep records of the last time a tool was within range of the app, allowing you to pinpoint missing tools quicker and increase accountability of your crew. Paired with tracking, Integrated Tool Security provides the ultimate theft protection. Protect your investment with features like tool lock-out, or hide tool from the nearby devices screen so only you can see your tool is in range. If your tool is lost or stolen, render it useless by sending a remote command to the tool to shut itself off the next time it comes within range of any ONE-KEY™ app.
M18 FUEL™ 8-1/4" Table Saw w/ One-Key™
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
Generates 15A Corded Power
- Industry's first 18V Table Saw
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery delivers the power to rip down dimensional lumber
24-1/2" Rip Capacity
- Capacity to rip full-sized sheet goods
- Delivers the same capacity as leading corded table saws
Up To 600 LFT Per Charge
- REDLITHIUM™ High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack provides more cuts per charge, outlasting high-voltage competitors
- Full day of work on one charge
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 8-1/4" Table Saw w/ One-Key(TM) to provide the power and performance of a 15A corded table saw.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- 24-1/2" Rip Capacity to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood or OSB
- Rack and Pinion Fence System for square cuts and easy adjustment
- All metal frame to handle tough jobsite conditions
- On board storage for guard, riving knife, push stick, fence and miter gauge
- Tool free guard and riving knife changes
- Single wrench blade change