Small & Medium Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories 5PK
Our Small & Medium Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories 5PK offer versatility for customizing your storage within our Small and Medium Customizable Accessory Cases. Accessory rows can be snapped into MILWAUKEE® Customizable Accessory Cases for personalization and unique storage needs. Made specifically for ¼” hex shank bits, the rows (48-32-9933) are optimized for a secure hold of 2”+ accessories such as driver bits, drill bits, masonry bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides and other impact driver accessories. Rows are also available in insert length (48-32-9932 sold separately) and are optimized to hold 1” accessories. The accessory row design allows for easy insertion & removal of impact bits and can be used as an on-tool accessory storage attachment for MILWAUKEE® impact drivers and drills. The MILWAUKEE® Small & Medium Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories offer endless possibilities for customizing accessory storage.
- Adjustable accessory rows snap lock into MILWAUKEE© Accessory Cases for complete case customization
- Impact Driver accessory rows are compatible with all Small & Medium customizable cases including 48-32-9920, 48-32-9921, 48-32-9930, 48-32-9931
- Impact Driver accessory rows are for use with 2”-6” bits with ¼” Hex shanks such as driver bits, drill bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides, etc.
- Row design allows for easy insert & removal of impact bits
- Rows hold up to 8 bits per row for storage customization
- Accessory rows hold bits securely in place for transport
- Accessory rows attach to MILWAUKEE© drills & impact drivers for on-tool bit storage
- Includes 5 accessory rows in package
- Also available: Rows for use with Insert bits with ¼” Hex shanks 48-32-9932